- Respond to and resolve user support requests, tracking incident and request tickets from creation to close, escalating to higher tiers of support when needed.
- Maintain physical hardware of laptops, desktops, and other end user devices.
- Maintain operating systems on end user devices, including patch updates when required.
- Install / Remove applications from end user devices.
- Interact with MDM solutions to onboard / offboard personal and corporate devices.
- Interact with MDM and inventory solutions to remotely configure applications, policies, or endpoints.
- Coordinate with external suppliers and partners the maintenance of equipment such as printers, network devices, fax machines, and more.
- Execute user onboarding & offboarding requests, including account management, application access, and assigned devices.
- In accordance with IT policies and procedures, provide access to work resources such as applications, data, file shares, print services, network resources, and more.
- Supports the day-to-day operation of secure endpoint devices, including removal of malicious software.
- Setup and maintain company meeting spaces and technology, such as Teams rooms, projectors, large screen monitors, and more.
- Assist with the installation of phone equipment.
- Maintain incident and request tickets in IT Service Management Tool.
- Assist with documentation of devices, systems, and applications.
- Interact with IT knowledge base, including the creation of new topics and the maintenance of existing topics.
- Suggest improvements to global IT support processes.
- Participates in IT meetings and project meetings.
- Have a customer service focused approach to resolving incidents and problems.
- Continually research and keep abreast of new IT technologies and approaches
- Technical certifications such as A+, Networking+, Microsoft Technical Associate, etc. or equivalent experience.
- Entry level degree or diploma in Information Systems or related field or study Technical certifications such as A+, Networking+, Microsoft Technical Associate, etc. or equivalent experience.
- Entry level degree or diploma in Information Systems or related field or study
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, specifically Microsoft Windows 10/11 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies including mobile phones and legacy telephony
- Experience with endpoint security and management software.
- Familiar with modern device management solutions, specifically Microsoft Endpoint Manager / InTune.
- Understanding of PC hardware and ability to troubleshoot devices from varying vendors (DELL, Lenovo, HP).
- Basic understanding of networking concepts across all OSI layers. This includes, but is not limited to structured cabling, TCP / UDP packet routing, IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN technologies and more.
- Knowledge of support process frameworks including ITIL.
- Experience working with Microsoft Technology including Office365, Active Directory, Sharepoint, Teams, and other applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX / Dynamics.
- Familiar with products used in assembly and logistics operations, such as barcode scanners and printers.
- Able to understand and interpret privacy regulations in various regions, including Europe, North America, and Australia.
- Highly focused and methodical when responding to incidents with a strong attention to details.
- Excellent listening and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact professionally within a diverse community.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to adopt to the intended audience.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
- Ability to work well in a distributed team setting.